Twin Number is a solution designed to ensure the availability of Thuraya services for Intermatica Customers, anytime, anywhere.
Twin Number is an Italian mobile special rate number assigned, free of charge, to Intermatica - Thuraya Customers, in association with the Satellite number. During the activation of the Satellite SIM, Customer receives two numbers:
- a Satellite number with prefix +88216
- a National Intermatica number with prefix +39319.
Customer can be reached on his Satellite mobile through Thuraya Satellite number or through the Twin Number: Twin Number will diverts the call to the Satellite number, without any additional cost for the Customer.
Twin Number is a concrete solution to reduce costs and avoid the blocks placed by some Operators, that do not allow calls to Satellite numbers.
Twin Number is a unique exclusive by Intermatica.
How it works
The 319 Twin Number is assigned by Intermatica to all Thuraya Customers.
Customer will receive an user ID and password to access the Reserved Area on the Twin Number website, where it is possible to configure and manage the service offered. The call transfer plan can be set with rules about the incoming calls, according to the parameters of week, date, time, commitment line (cascading).
Example of Twin Number Schedule:
If your Thuraya number is not reachable (i.e: out of Thuraya Coverage Area, Telephone switched off, etc.)
- from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., I want to receive calls on my office fixed number. If that number is not reachable, the second number on which transfer the call to is the Twin Number voice mail;
- from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m., I want to receive calls on my personal phone. If my number is not reachable, the second number on which transfer the call to is my house fix number, otherwise to the Twin Number voice mail;
- from Friday at 6:00 p.m. to Monday at 9:00 a.m., all calls must be transferred to the Twin Number voice mail;